Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Brighterlife Project: Intuitive Living for Beginners


The Brighterlife Project: Intuitive Living for Beginners

Beaten, bloated, stupid and being taken advantage of, living a life of complete excess, I decided to change my life.
I began by viewing my lifestyle through the eyes of a stranger. Applying shamanism to my existence, I was able to shake my ego and spend time in reflection and meditation. I made the decision to replace all my bad habits with good, taking time to recognize personal failings and move on from them.
I’ve changed what I eat and how it is consumed. I found ways to develop my body, treating every situation as one where I would need to be at my peak performance. Instead of putting poison after poison into my body, I’ve replaced them with micro-nutrients. Instead of being lazy and restless, I exhaust myself with exercise. Instead of being angry, offended or self-righteous, I try to be patient and understanding, allowing situations to unfold naturally — watch and learn.
I went deep within. Conversing with my soul, watching the signs of life and paying attention to the opportunity for spiritual growth. I began trusting my intuition and following my heart.
Now I live by a series of guidelines I call the brighterlife. Here are some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment