Sunday, June 17, 2012

Incubating Your Dream…


Incubating Your Dream…

Is there a dream tugging at your coattails in which you are having a hard time connecting or communicating with? Do you feel the dream offers a message you are unable to receive? Or maybe there is a question or issues you need an answer to and you are hoping your dream world will provide you guidance.
I have been a passionate vivid dreamer since childhood; it is an intuitive gift I lovingly embrace. However, there are some nights I wake up from a dream when I have lost a detail or two I feel is very important; or there is a question which startles me left unanswered from a dream. When I am feeling this way, I know I need to sit with the dream and let it wash over my body, mind and spirit. After a day of embracing the pieces of the dream, I take it into incubation to unravel the missing images or questions left unanswered.
I have developed my own ritual of incubating a dream; I am not reinventing the wheel, rather I am manifesting a style that works with me. I have accepted this as my sacred ritual whenever I am given a dream too overwhelming for me to translate.
To incubate your dream, I suggest sitting with the dream from which you need or want more answers. You may have to do this several nights in a row, and maybe up to two weeks for those who do not recall their dreams often. If your question is not being answered or a resolution for an issue is not appearing for you, I suggest you take some down time after a week before continuing on with the other steps.
...Read the full article, and others like it at: http://edgemagazine.net/2012/06/incubating-your-dream-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment