Friday, April 13, 2012

Creating Collaboratively


Creating Collaboratively

Michelle Glaser and Snow Angel
Michelle: I first met Snow Angel (Sarah to me and her friends and family) in 2008 and first learned of the chakra mirror math at the Forgiveness Festival she held that April at Lake Harriet Spiritual Community (LHSC).
Snow Angel: Yes, that night we learned that we share a love of Michael Jackson and moonwalking, so we often break into “Man in the Mirror.” Michelle actually can moonwalk!
Michelle: At that time, I knew that I wanted to do something with my classical piano training but wasn’t sure what. My wife, Rowan, encouraged me to compose original music, and my first album, … And the Piano Fell in Love, was born in January 2009.
Snow Angel: I went to the live performance of the album at LHSC that same month and it was fantastic. While Michelle played the song “Daybreak,” it felt as though waves of light and sound were washing over me, like an auric shower of cleansing, healing light — and sound. I realized she was a conduit for divine love expressed as sound waves and that her music could open the heart chakra.
Michelle: I went on to record three more albums, Between Time and Dance, Trance & Romance in 2010, and Co-creating with the Divine: Piano Improvisations in 2011. Both tracks on that last album were recorded in one take as I co-created with the Universe for twelve minutes, letting the divine come through my heart and into my hands.
---
Find the full article, and others like it at: http://edgemagazine.net/2012/04/creating-collaboratively/

No comments:

Post a Comment