Sunday, December 25, 2011

Joy


Joy

What is Joy but this, that I am always feeling and doing?
Is it not me that is choosing?
So it is this then that I will be doing, forever more
Would you like to walk with me and spare a moment of yours?
That I may share but a glance of what I have seen
In my Return to Forever
I have seen Peace and it looks like this
I have felt joy and you have been there
Let us remember together
I have separated out the confusion and turmoil as if it were a novel that I was reading
Yet, it is no longer reading me
I am free to sing internally
For this is the same as that blossoming rose over there…and you
This delicate balance of life hangs on the precipice like an emerging crystal
Slow, but sure to grow, and at some time break free
---
Read the full article, and find others like it at: http://edgemagazine.net/2011/12/joy/

No comments:

Post a Comment