Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love Blossoming: A Past Life and My Twin Soul


Love Blossoming: A Past Life and My Twin Soul

I almost didn’t go. I dragged my heels cleaning off my desk. I had no printed materials about the training, had put no money down, and probably wouldn’t know a soul there.
My friend Cynthia invited me to attend the four-day Synergy Leadership Seminar at the Christine Center in Wisconsin. We could hang out together and learn some new skills. Our full schedules made it hard to find time to connect. I was hustling work as a freelance storyteller, single parenting, and maintaining a house. She was running a business and traveling abroad.
The morning we were to leave, Cynthia’s secretary called. Her boss was very ill. She’d picked up a bug in Egypt and needed recovery time before traveling to Italy the following week. But Cynthia was certain that I needed to go to the seminar. I got driving directions over the phone.
---
Read the full article, and others like it at: http://edgemagazine.net/2012/02/love-blossoming/

No comments:

Post a Comment