Saturday, February 4, 2012

My purpose in supporting humanity


My purpose in supporting humanity

I was first introduced to Multidimensional Human Design Systems (MHDS) analysis after taking a course: Human Design and the Body Graph Chart. This Human Design course focused on the body graph chart, used by most practitioners to analyze the design and personality of an individual.
While sitting in class, I kept having a mystical experience of seeing and feeling a multidimensional fluid structure in which the body graph was only one layer. At the end of the course, I approached the instructor to share my experience and she encouraged me to contact Eleanor Haspel-Portner, who is now my mentor. She is the pioneering scientist and founder of MHDS analysis and has been performing extensive research on it for more than 20 years.
In 2004, when I contacted Eleanor, she offered to do a MHDS analysis for me. After giving her my date, time and place of birth, she emailed my MHDS Mandala to me. Upon seeing it, I began to weep, because I recognized it on a very deep and subconscious level.
---
Read the full article, and others like it at: http://edgemagazine.net/2012/02/supporting-humanity/

No comments:

Post a Comment