Sunday, March 25, 2012

My “Ah Ha” Experience of God Realization


My “Ah Ha” Experience of God Realization

My world took an incredible turn recently that changed my life forever! For several decades my husband and I were devoted students of what we thought of as the highest path. We both thrived in our love for God, service and spiritual practices. I dwelled on exercises in heavens above the soul plane and my husband did out of body travel nightly with Spiritual Masters.
Yet, in spite of our devotion, love and focus, something was missing. We longed for a deeper connection with God. We felt like two beached dolphins, so we prayed to God for God Realization.
God Realization is the highest state of consciousness an individual can reach. It is the purpose, goal and driving force behind the ups and downs of daily life, an ongoing training that can take lifetimes to reach. ...
Read the full article, and others like it at http://edgemagazine.net/2012/03/god-realization/

No comments:

Post a Comment